Friday, November 5, 2010

Welcome to Fashion Friday!

Happy Friday! I hope you've all had an awesome week and have exciting weekends planned. I know I do!

I hit you all with a lot of posts about food and running and nutrition, but as you probably remember, I'm pretty into fashion too. However, the majority of what I blog about fits into the "yoga pants and hoodie" category.

In light of this, I'm going to try something new around here - Fashion Friday!

[Source]

I know I'm not the first blogger in the world do a Fashion Friday, so I'm not going to try to reinvent the wheel here. My plan is to just give you a brief review of what I wore each week (or on the days that I remember to photograph it) as well as highlight some of my favorite pieces and where I scored them/for how much (I hate paying full price for anything!).

Without further ado, here we go!


Sunday
Dinner at my parents'
Forever 21 jeggings ($14!), F21 top, Gap flats
  
Monday
F21 sweater, Banana Republic wool pants, flower pin from Pins and Needles, Too

Tuesday
Gap sweater, Mossimo (Target) pencil skirt, Payless boots

Wednesday
Banana Republic silk top, Banana Republic khakis, Gap flats

Thursday
NY&Co top, Banana Republic sweater vest and plaid pants

Friday
No picture for today because I am still in my PJs! I took today off to get work done at home before Foodbuzz kicks off this evening!

Have a super weekend!