Sunday, November 7, 2010

FBZFEST

It's a rainy Sunday morning and I'm sitting at Don's kitchen table while it pours outside. I think am still full from Friday night's Street Food Fair at Herbst Pavilion (not to mention yesterday's Tasting Pavilion and Gala Dinner) and I'm not sure how I am going to manage to fit another morsel of food into my body at the Farewell Brunch this morning, but I'm willing to make the effort if only to see these lovely faces again:


New friends Ally and Teri! I look like a creeper, but they are totally adorable :)

I'll be back with a more formal recap of this weekend's festivities (although you can read about a million of them online already, I'm sure. How do people find time to blog during such a busy weekend?), but I have seriously had a really incredible time drinking wine and eating ridiculously unhealthy food and getting lost in San Francisco and removing my tights before dinner.

More on all of that later.