Sunday, August 8, 2010

Exciting Times

My parents came home! Brian came home! I moved back into my home! I have felt like a lonely nomad for the last week, so it is nice to have everyone back where they are supposed to be!

A few exciting things going on in my internet world:

  1. I bought http://www.running-foodie.com! No need to change your bookmarks (unless you want to!), Blogger will redirect you. I thought about hosting myself too, but I'm pretty happy with this setup, so I'll stick with it for now. I feel like a real blogger!
  2. My Loving What You've Got post was included on Caitlin's Change the Way You See, Not the Way You Look blog list along with some other really great posts. Check them out!
  3. Today I worked hard revamping my classroom website for my precious little 7th graders. I can't believe I go back to work in 2 weeks!
Have the rest of you been jealously reading all of the BlogHer conference updates this weekend? I will admit, I've been pretty green with envy, but there was no way I could justify a trip to NYC this summer. However, I can justify a trip to San Diego next summer! I was so, so, so excited to read today that BlogHer 2011 will be in beautiful San Diego and tickets for the full conference are only $198 until Feb. 28!

I am SO THERE! It looks super overwhelming and totally not something I want to tackle all by myself though, so hopefully I can convince a few of you to join me. Don't worry, I'll remind you again closer to February!

Lots of work stuff planned for this week. I know not all of you are on my super teacher's holiday schedule and have probably spent most of the last 2 months working, but how are you planning to spend your last few weeks of summer sunshine?