Thursday, October 14, 2010

2010 Kitchen Cure

I use my kitchen a lot, more in the last 6 months than ever! And I've realized, since I've been spending so much quality time in my kitchen, that it's not really organized for optimum cooking efficiency. This is a problem but, to be honest, I'm kind of too frazzled to really sit down and figure out how to make my kitchen work better.

Enter, The Cure.


Not that Cure! This Cure.

Does your kitchen look like this? Mine doesn't... yet. But it's a slippery slope! [Source]

I signed up for The Kitchn's Fall Cure 2009, but never actually got around to doing any of it. This year will be different! And I'll be posting all about it right here!

If you want to participate in the Cure, you can sign up here. And remember, "Our kitchens need love and attention just like our bodies. When your kitchen is an organized and happy place, you will cook more often. Simple."