Friday, October 8, 2010

On a Jet Plane

Although I've kind of been absent all week (sorry about that...), now I'm officially on vacation until Tuesday!

I mentioned it in passing earlier this week: I'm spending the long weekend in Washington DC with best friend/sorority sister/Bible study co-leader/bridesmaid/soul mate Bethany. We haven't seen each other since my wedding last summer so we are going to spend the weekend frolicking about DC. I have never been to DC before and am so excited!

Bethany is one of the funniest people I have ever met. She sent me this email this week:
Also, your blog flung me into the throws of Healthy Living Blog debates:)  I almost blogged what I ate yesterday, and then I thought better of it.  Voila, my honey nut cheerios with some questionable milk.  A mid afternoon snack of milk duds! 
 This is one of my favorite pictures of her:


I'm so glad we're friends this year/always.

See you next week!