Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Welcome Back

Hello, friends!

I had an incredible weekend in Washington D.C! I seriously could not have imagined a better mini-vacation! There will be a recap soon, I promise. :)

However, I am exhausted! My flight got in at 9:30pm, my bag took forever to make it to baggage claim, and I didn't get to bed until after 11pm! Now I'm at work, trying to be chipper and positive while thinking about my enormous to-do list for the week, which includes grocery shopping (#1 on the list - the fridge is empty), lesson-planning, grading, unpacking, etc etc.

After a long weekend of eating out (and 2 super busy weekends before this one), I'm looking forward to spending some quality time in my kitchen. I am also looking forward to spending quality time catching up on some blogs and hanging out with my husband. I can't wait to officially catch up with you all soon!

What fun things did you do this weekend?
Did anyone race on 10.10.10?? I wanted to try to race while in DC, but I thought it might be unfair to Bethany if I planned a race while on vacation with her!






PS - Remember when I said it was finally fall in CA? I lied. 95 degrees today!