Monday, October 4, 2010

Birthday Celebrations, cont.

We continued B's birthday celebrations in Santa Cruz on Saturday and at my parents' house on Sunday. If you are catching up from the weekend, we had dinner at Zibibbo on Friday night and I made bacon cinnamon rolls on Saturday morning.

There aren't a lot of pictures from the rest of the weekend, because we were busy eating. We had lunch at a Greek restaurant in Santa Cruz (I was smart and filled up on roasted veggies!), then dinner at Palapas, followed by homemade carrot cake.

 Birthday tiramisu gelato!

We got up early to get in a brisk 1 hour walk down to the beach on Sunday morning. We needed it!



On Sunday evening, we enjoyed a baby back ribs feast with my parents. I basically feel like I've gained 10 pounds in the last three days, but it was totally worth it! I love celebrating birthdays :)

---

The healthy blog world is buzzing this morning with lots and lots of drama. I, unsurprisingly, have a lot to say about this, but I'm going to have to save it for later because here come my students!

What did you do this weekend?