Saturday, September 18, 2010

A Little of This and That

Whoops! Thought I hit "publish" last night, but didn't! Here's my Friday post:

Oh friends, aren't Friday's wonderful?

I have to admit, I was a little surprised to look at my calendar today and realize it was the fourth Friday of the school year! Have I really been back at work for a month now? It's a good thing I like my kids so much. Today, one of them asked me if the charm on my necklace was a piece of Swiss cheese (it's a map of the Cassiopeia constellation). They are so funny!

I am sore after my running/yoga meltdown workout yesterday! That yoga stuff is serious business! My favorite part is how tall and strong I feel today.

We got our CSA box this afternoon! So much yummy goodness. Look forward to a veggie photo shoot soon!

Brian and I don't really have much planned this weekend, which is quite a change from last weekend. I'm getting my nails done with Mom tomorrow and will try to get a longish run in - I have a race next Friday!