Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Guilty Pleasures

Did you know today (Tuesday) was National S'mores Day? I couldn't figure out why so many of the food blogs I follow had s'mores posts until I looked it up!

To celebrate, I made a yummy batch of S'mores FroYo to share with my husband while we watched Bachelor Pad!


Yum, definitely a keeper!


Meg's S'mores FroYo
Ingredients
  • 3 cups plain whole milk yogurt
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 cup chocolate chips
  • 1 cup mini marshmallows
  • 1 sleeve graham crackers

Method
  1. Mix together the yogurt, sugar, and vanilla in a bowl until sugar begins to dissolve. Let rest in refrigerator for about an hour.
  2. Add yogurt mixture, chocolate chips, and marshmallows to ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
  3. Crumble the graham crackers into the yogurt near the end of the freezing cycle (so they incorporate, but don't get too mushy)

Fess up, what is your guilty TV pleasure?We don't even have a TV, so you know how much I love me some Bachelor drama if I have to wait until the day after it airs to catch it online!