Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Recovering

Oh, blog friends. I know I promised I would be back today. I have tons of vacation pictures and not one, but two delicious recipe reviews for you!

But, I have to admit, I am still recovering from our incredible vacation and have yet to get fully back into the swing of things.

Tomorrow, I promise I will make myself a delicious GM and sit down and bang out an update or two for you. Until then, I'm going to catch up on True Blood and imagine I'm still sipping on Mai Tais!

Oh! I updated my "Logging Miles" widget over on the right-hand side. Can you believe I ran 73 miles in July? My brain doesn't believe it, but my knees and ankles definitely do!

A question: Do any of you runners use foam rollers? I am thinking about picking one up tomorrow. Any pointers?